Thursday, 26 September 2013

Response


This is my response to Olivo Barbieris photos. I haven't done it in the style of his work because I felt that was too hard to achieve as I couldn't get into a helicopter or a high building to take the photos. However, I did manage to climb up two towers in Florence and took some photos from high up looking down on the city. I like the way that there is cityscape and rural landscape combined into one photo. It makes the photo look more interesting. Although these are good quality photos I don't like the shape of the photo. I would prefer it if it was a long panoramic photo because it just cuts off the rest of the landscape which I think looks a bit strange. I think the top photo looks better than the bottom photo because I like the way it's focused o one building and so it has a viewing point and something individual to focus on.

Overall, I think the shoot went well but I think I would have preferred it in a place maybe where the colours were different as I think it looks a bit cheap and tacky. I do like the idea of cityscape so I think I will try and do another shoot looking at cityscape but maybe capture a different type of city.

No comments:

Post a Comment