Thursday, 26 September 2013
Response
These are my responses to Maros Krivys work. I have taken my panoramic photos and I have edited them so that they are cut at particular points. These points are not random however, they are cut at points where I think the landscape changes so that people can appreciate every bit of the photo. I contrasted the cityscape and the rural landscape because they are both good photos and so I edited all four photos. I particularly like the second photo because I think the quality of the photos is good and I have cut it at the correct places where the landscape changes so you can appreciate the separate parts of it. I think this shoot was very successful because it means you look at the quality of the photo as well as the presentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment