Olafur Eliasson has used lots of different panoramic shots of landscape and presented them in a grid like way. This particular piece of work is more focused on the presentation than the quality of the photos, although these are still very good. I do like the way he has presented them however it takes away your attention from the actual photos that are there. This is because the photos are so small that you can't focus properly on a few of the best photos. There is a pattern in this particular piece of work because he has only taken panoramic landscape photos of fields and not of any urban areas. This makes the photo as a whole very calm and peaceful.
Overall, I do like his work as it shows a lot of what he can do and it shows a variety of his photos. However, I don't like the way you don't appreciate the actual individual photos as much as you would if it was just a few of his photos put together.

No comments:
Post a Comment