Tuesday, 17 September 2013
Response
This work is in the style of Esteban Pastorino Diaz with the panoramic element to it. I did a range of rural landscape and cityscape to make them contrast and so that you could see the beauty of both cityscape and rural landscape. I love the panoramic view of these photos because you can get a sense of scale and how vast the landscape actually is. It is especially good when there is a particularly pretty landscape that is taken in panoramic mode. You can also see that it works with both cityscape and natural, rural landscape.I like all of the photos that i have taken and edited because i love the shape of the photo and the fact that there is so much to fit into the photo that it just looks endless and so the beauty can go on forever. I particularly like the second photo because of the patterns of the grape vines and the fact that you can see down through them to the rest of the vast landscape behind them. I also like the first one because it is such a beautiful city and you can see every individual building and then the city leads into the rural landscape at the back with the mountains and hills which gives it a contrasting view and makes it more interesting. I think this shoot was very successful and I will defiantly be using the panoramic setting more in this project as I just love the shape of the photos and the fact that the photo seems to go on forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment