Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Esteban Pastorino Diaz

 

Esteban Pastorino Diaz is a Spanish photographer who did a series of photographs that were done in panoramic. He did this picture above of the forest. The panoramic setting makes the forest look like it goes on forever and that there is no end to it. It makes you feel engulfed into the scene of the photo.  I like the way that there are tree trunks scattered around the place and that you can't see the tops of the trees so you feel trapped inside this beautiful forest. I really think the shape of the photograph effects the viewing experience of a photo. When it is long and thin it shows the expanse of the place. I also really like the way he sets up his exhibitions on this series. He puts a long thin strip of all the photos together on the wall and lines them with LED lights so that you can see them well. It looks really effective and makes the photos stand out. I think panoramic landscapes is a really good topic to do and I think I can respond to Esteban Pastorino Diaz' photos quite well with panoramic views of vast landscapes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment