This photo shoot is in response to Kalle Kataila's work. She used the land and the sky very carefully and separated the photo into 1/3rd land and 2/3rd sky. This meant that the focus wasn't just on the land but you could focus on how long the sky goes on for. The main focus of her photos however is the person on the land in the middle of the photo. This captures the person in a vast space.
In my response i chose a vast place and tried to make it different by adding two people to the landscape. I took the pictures and put them on the laptop and when i looked at them i thought they were good but there were a few things wrong. Firstly, I don't think the two people work as I think it gives the photo less meaning. If i had done it with one person the picture would have depicted loneliness and that sense of being alone in the world. The other problem was what they are wearing. I think the photo could have been more interesting if they had worn something a little more interesting. And finally the main problem is the lighting. The day i shot this shoot on was very gloomy and there just weren't the right light conditions to do a photo shoot like this in. It makes the pictures look slightly dull and they just don't look right.





No comments:
Post a Comment