This is my response to Astrid Kruse Jensen's work. She uses light in her photographs to capture the main event in the photo. This gives it a more powerful look and makes the main focus of the photo stand out. She used different colours on the lit up part to make it really stand out. For example, she used a red coat on the person she was photographing.
For my photo shoot I got my model to stand with her hands in her pockets looking at the floor on a long road and also in a forest. I did it at night so it had the darkness to it and i put the flash on my camera. I also dressed my model in a red coat and some old boots. This made the red coat stand out with the light on it. There was slight problem with just using the flash and not lighting the scene properly which was that the further she stood away from the me the flash didn't go off and photo couldn't be taken. This meant she had to stand quite close and i couldn't get any really long shots. I really like this photo shoot because you can't really tell where she is. You can only really see her and a bit of her surroundings which gives it that mysterious look.




No comments:
Post a Comment