For this photo shoot, I decided to do objects within landscapes. I took inspiration from Lina Jaros who put weird objects within different landscapes and took photos of them. I decided to use long exposure with sparklers. I used my location as a forest as it is a wide open space with random trees all over. I thought this would make for an interesting photo as the sparklers would be going in and out of the trees in different patterns.
I deliberately got two people to do specific things with the sparklers to make them slightly different. I really like the top photo as it is randomly done and I like the lighting. I like the fact you can see the trees behind the sparklers and that you can't see the people so it just looks like the sparklers have a mind of their own and they made these shapes themselves.



No comments:
Post a Comment